Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) is the flagship scheme of the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE). The objective of this Skill Certification Scheme is to enable a large number of Indian youth to take up industry-relevant skill training that will help them in securing a better livelihood. Individuals with prior learning experience or skills will also be assessed and certified under Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
"GIFT SKILL DEVELOPMENT CENTER" of Balaram Panda Trust located at Gandhi Institute For Technology is ow accrediated by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) & Odisha Skill Development Authority (OSDA) to undertake Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikash Yojana (PMKVY) 2.0 training in following 5 job roles.
- Solar Panel Technician.. Edu. Qualification- ITI( EE/ME).
- Asst. Electrician. Edu. Qualification- 10 th.
- CC TV installation Technician. Edu. Qualification -ITI/ +2.
- Accounts Executive. Edu. Qualification - B.Com/
- Draughtsman Mechanical. * Edu. Qualification - 10 th.
Eligibility of Candidate:-
- Age to be more than 18 years.
- Un employed youth or school/ college drop outs.
- Aadhar card is mandatory.
- Domicile of Odisha.
- Training is non- residential & 6-8 hours per day.
- Lunch can be provided to students on chargeable basis.
Benefits to Candidates:-
- After pass out, Industry recognised certificate shall be provided by NSDC & OSDA.
- Women & PWD students shall reimburse the conveyance @Rs. 1000/- p.m (inside Khurda distt.)/ @ Rs. 1500/- p.m (out side Khrdha distt.) at the end of training.
- Free theory & Practical industry designed quality training by excellent and certified trainers shall be provided to students.
- All pass out students shall be mapped to Pradhan Mantri Surkshya Bima Yojana.
- For placement of students, Balaram Panda trust & OSDA will support their best by conducting different campus drives &Rozgar Mela .
- Students placed within 3 months of certification, a placement support of Rs.1450/- p.m shall be paid by Government to boys (for 1 month- inside Khurdha/ for 2 months - out side Khurdha) and to girls ( for 2 months inside Khurdha / for3 months out side Khurdha ).
- For self employment of pass out students "Mudra Loan" can be sanctioned on production of certificate.
SPOC: Prof. Sibananda Mishra,, GIFT SKILL DEVELOPMENT CENTER, +91-7873008106